Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Gone Househunting


While the New York Rangers were having their "Break-Up" day; our house which went on the market last Thursday led to us getting to sign an offer sheet on Monday.

Buying a house is easy, selling is a nightmare, especially when you're having all the government regulations these days.

So sorry I like having a place to live so I took today off and tomorrow will look at how to shape the New York Ranger 50 contract reserve list for the 2012-2013 season.

I will however say to the Calgary Flames:  "Take my assistant coach PLEASE"

I'm not sure I would put on my resume as a career highlight that I ran the New York Rangers power play for the last few years.  Though I do have to thank the MontrĂ©al Canadiens for today's laugh hiring Bob Hartley as their coach.

Canadian fans will be calling for his firing on day of the NHL draft.


No comments: