Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Not much happening

Not much been happening with the New York Ranger or New York Islander prospects the last couple of days so I won't waste anyone's time with filler material just to get some traffic.

Still waiting on the OHL to decide the fates of Adam Pelech and Andrey Pedan as to whether or not they will be hit with suspensions. Sorry I just don't think it is right or fair to leave players and their teams wondering if they will be missing their players.

Other reason why I am keeping this short and sweet is because the person who has the toughest job in the world (being married to me for almost 25 years) will be undergoing surgery at first light in the am. She has been the person who has stuck by me and put up with me after my surgeries so now it is my turn to play care giver.

If you are going to pray for her then it is not the surgery to worry about it will be her having to eat my indoor cooking, me doing the laundry as well as me trying to keep the house clean. I am a trained infantry soldier who can handle anything tossed my way (but what the heck does the HE mean on the laundry soap?) so fear not all will be well.

No comments: