Friday, August 16, 2013

Ryan Graves (QMJHL)
Friday night hockey and neither of the 2 New York Ranger prospects saw action for their respective teams. So instead I have a couple of articles to link to that talk about each prospect.

First Ryan Graves (2013 4th) is looking for more minutes for the Charlottetown Islanders in a feature right here. Graves says all the right things but it is still nice to see that Graves is coached by former NHLer Gord Dwyer.

For Anthony Duclair (2013 3rd), his story translated from French talks about Duclair being shifted to center for this season by his Quebec Remparts. I have to admit that shifting a 5'11 player to center when one of his linemates Adam Erne was 171-119 on faceoffs last season.

We shall see how this pans out as Duclair says the right things about a position switch.

And it turns out my Google translator was not perfect as Samuel Noreau is not at the Baie-Comeau training camp as I thought. My apologies for that mistake.

No comments: